I have been being taught of “it is the way it is” for too long as things seem to be work in certain ways as they supposed to. But why they are the way they are..? Am I allow to question and seeking the truth behind them..? Why I make assumptions about things I don’t know, and stil keep doing that..?
- I am really sick of myself repeating the same mistakes over and over across the years of failing get over myself with my fears, and illness thinking
- What mistakes I’ve been enouter from time to time..? Not fully present myself to be engaged with my soul voice, and to be wholeness in the present moment
- What I can do to change that.?. Embrace, breath and break. Embrace my fears to unknown possibility because I never know what is going to happen until I take an initiative first. Breathing is important. Take a few deep breaths and make sure they are sustained while I am forcing myself to directly encounter my emotion uncomfortableness. Break through what causes me feel nervous, anxious, and unsettle.
- Why not to be different..? And loving to be the one who is not following the crowds, and copying what others are doing..?
- Every one has his or her own strength and weakness, there is no actual progress could be made unless we truly recognize others internal strength