- The best way to conquer anxiety is to just act on what you are fearful for and forget about the consequences.
- Q: What would I do differently if I know the expiration date of my life? A: I will never let my fears defeat my determination to reach to the finish line.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Life is too short to be serious at times, but make sure to hold yourself accountable is important.
- Figuring out my greatest fears is the first step towards liberation.
- Keep aiming. Keep dreaming. No matter how absurd or how daunting you feel about your dreams. Time will tell.
- I am not afraid of being awkward, I am afraid of not learning from it and escape into silence or ignorance.
- The ultimate peace happens when one does not need to think of questions like “what if?” or “what could be done?”
- To some circumstances, real power is not granted from others or be entitled through the system, but grows from the inner self when one breaks out his or her own darkness of the ego.
- Our self-perceived fake ‘threatenings’, unhealthy self-control, over-interpretations caused unnecessary divides that would eventually kill our imagination, creativity, curiosity, and even worse, destroyed our capacity to learn and make changes about ourselves.
- Self-doubt is the number killer of passion and possibilities in relation to the world and goodwill from the heaven; in other words, do not hesitate to move on and follow your true calling.
[Some Quotes I’ve appreciated and motivated me of my very best 2017]
- “Growth is the discovery of the dynamic power of the mind. It is discovering yourself, who you are, and how you can use yourself. That’s all you have.”
- “Wonder is a sudden surprise of the soul.”
- “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Mental models are unconscious assumptions or rules society teaches us about how the world works, which we then act on. The key to discovering your true purpose in life is understanding your mental models and changing the unhealthy ones.”
- “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” –Mark Twain
- “You are the actor, the audience, and the director of your life.”
- “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Communication with others is what drives our capacity to communicate with ourselves.” –Daniel Dennett
- “Instead of focusing on the voices of others, I focus on and believe in the voice that’s coming from me. What I often feel now is that I am ‘returning’ to myself…Minimalism has given me the focus to revive my inner me.”
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Do not allow anyone dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on sunglasses.” –Lady Gaga
- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. –Vincent Van Gogh
- “To be radical is to constantly live in the territory yet undiscovered, the liberation yet unknown”
header photo by Rose @backyard, Amherst, MA
7/29/2017 6:00 PM