Sometimes, no update is an update.
The unfolding Nows has been the only currents of my life of being in flow states. I am choosing to break through the imprisoned self because I allow whatever imprisoned myself that is not even a tad came from the depth of my soul. It feels Awful and sad and bleeding inside that essentially- a languishing disembodied Soul trapped by conditioning.
- How do I salvage self-knowledge in times of information imperative?
- Leadership taught by whom, with whom, through which medium and how it is understood by whom, with whom, through which medium… it matters because it goes on in the system-wise of nature and ecological well-being.
- Things that got to be remembered the most are from the unexpected circumstances when in tune with the body.
- How can I tap into the deep core of my inner freedom and create a crystal clear vision of what I truly want my life to look like?
My top 3 priorities for this year:
1) Bloom into my fullest expression, highest potentials, and ever-evolved expansiveness and be appreciated for it;
2) Set my intention to set myself up for ongoing breakthrough;
3) By having faith (cultivating it on purpose) through conscious manifesting and practicing daily rituals that align to my belief system that keep me focused on that faith and help me to surrender to a bigger picture, to a divine order that I may not see or understand at the moment.
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
[I Carry Your Heart Wih Me (I Carry It In)] By E.E. Cummings
I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There’s no gravity to hold me down for real
– No Air, Jordin Sparks
Header photo by Rose @Daban Town, Xinjiang, CN 2021