4 月 2 日 — 4 月 8 日 🐟 默 想 经 文 分 享
Bible Verse Meditating, 2 April – 8 April, 2023
- 16 You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed and placed and purposefully planted you, so that you would go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit will remain and be lasting, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name [as My representative] He may give to you.
——John 15:16 (AMP)
- 20 So we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us; we [as Christ’s representatives] plead with you on behalf of Christ to be reconciled to God.
——2 Corinthians 5:20 (AMP)
- 11 Not only that, but we also rejoice in God [rejoicing in His love and perfection] through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received and enjoy our reconciliation [with God].
——Romans 5:11 (AMP)
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
——John 1:29 (NLT)
- 17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I could count them, they would outnumber the sand.
When I awake, I am still with You.
——Psalm 139:17-18 (AMP)
- 29 For You are my lamp, Lord;
And the Lord illuminates my darkness.
——2 Samuel 22:29 (AMP)
- 14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
——2 Corinthians 2:14 (ESV)
- 17 for the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes [giving them eternal comfort].”
——Revelation 7:17 (AMP)
4 月 8 日 🐟 祷 告
Prayer, 8 April 2023