5 月 7 日 — 5 月 13 日 🐟 默 想 经 文 分 享
Bible Verse Meditating, 7 May – 13 May, 2023
- 4 Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, take pleasure in Him]; again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit [your graciousness, unselfishness, mercy, tolerance, and patience] be known to all people. The Lord is near.
——Philippians 4:4-5 (AMP)
- 19 And He said to them, “Follow Me [as My disciples, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher and walking the same path of life that I walk], and I will make you fishers of men.”
——Matthew 4:19 (AMP)
9 The Lord does not delay [as though He were unable to act] and is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is [extraordinarily] patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
——2 Peter 3:9 (AMP)
18 Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority (all power of absolute rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”
——Matthew 28:18-20 (AMP)
20 So we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us; we [as Christ’s representatives] plead with you on behalf of Christ to be reconciled to God.
——2 Corinthians 5:20 (AMP)
- 3 Blessed and worthy of praise be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ,
——Ephesians 1:3 (AMP)
- 20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up on [the foundation of] your most holy faith [continually progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], pray in the Holy Spirit,
——Jude 20 (AMP)
- 14-16 No prolonged infancies among us, please. We’ll not tolerate babes in the woods, small children who are easy prey for predators. God wants us to grow up, to know the whole truth and tell it in love—like Christ in everything. We take our lead from Christ, who is the source of everything we do. He keeps us in step with each other. His very breath and blood flow through us, nourishing us so that we will grow up healthy in God, robust in love.
——Ephesians 4:14-16 (MSG)
- 4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.
——Romans 15:4 (AMP)
3-6 That’s exactly what Jesus did. He didn’t make it easy for himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out. “I took on the troubles of the troubled,” is the way Scripture puts it. Even if it was written in Scripture long ago, you can be sure it’s written for us. God wants the combination of his steady, constant calling and warm, personal counsel in Scripture to come to characterize us, keeping us alert for whatever he will do next. May our dependably steady and warmly personal God develop maturity in you so that you get along with each other as well as Jesus gets along with us all. Then we’ll be a choir—not our voices only, but our very lives singing in harmony in a stunning anthem to the God and Father of our Master Jesus!
——Romans 15:3-6 (MSG)
- 6-8 Your flip and callous arrogance in these things bothers me. You pass it off as a small thing, but it’s anything but that. Yeast, too, is a “small thing,” but it works its way through a whole batch of bread dough pretty fast. So get rid of this “yeast.” Our true identity is flat and plain, not puffed up with the wrong kind of ingredient. The Messiah, our Passover Lamb, has already been sacrificed for the Passover meal, and we are the Unraised Bread part of the Feast. So let’s live out our part in the Feast, not as raised bread swollen with the yeast of evil, but as flat bread—simple, genuine, unpretentious.
——1 Corinthians 5:6-8 (MSG)
5 月 13 日 🐟 祷 告
Prayer, 13 May 2023
天父，感谢你凭慈爱领了你所赎的百姓，你凭能力引我到了你的圣所。基督的十字架可能被不信的人弃绝，但对我们信的人来说，却是“神的大能，神的智慧”。感谢你让我相信耶稣，他被钉在十字架上，使我们可以获得生命。感谢您赐予我一生的恩惠。我永远感激我不必害怕失去它或害怕你会改变你对我的看法。主啊，教导我知道并相信，因为我属于你，所以你的恩宠每天都像盾牌一样围绕着我。引导我相信你话语的真实性，永远不要怀疑。求你将精明和知识赐给我，帮助我从你的真理中辨别是非。每天提醒我诗篇 23:6 对我的应许：“我一生一世必有你的慈爱和慈爱随着我，我也必住在耶和华的殿中，直到永远。”