5 月 28 日 — 6 月 3 日 🐟 默 想 经 文 分 享
Bible Verse Meditating, 28 May – 3 June, 2023
- 17 Though the fig tree does not blossom
And there is no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive fails
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock is cut off from the fold
And there are no cattle in the stalls,
18 Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord;
I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!
19 The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army];
He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet
And makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility].
——Habakkuk 3:17-19 (AMP)
- 15 Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church.
16 He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.
——Ephesians 4:15-16 (NLT)
- 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.
——Romans 15:13 (AMP)
- 7 There shall be no end to the increase of His government and of peace,
[He shall rule] on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From that time forward and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.
——Isaiah 9:7 (AMP)
- 5 The Lord is the portion of my inheritance, my cup [He is all I need];
You support my lot.
6 The [boundary] lines [of the land] have fallen for me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
——Psalm 16:5-6 (AMP)
- 3 For though we walk in the flesh [as mortal men], we are not carrying on our [spiritual] warfare according to the flesh and using the weapons of man.
4 The weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood]. Our weapons are divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
5 We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ,
——2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (AMP)
- 5 Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God.
——2 Corinthians 3:5 (AMP)
6 月 3 日 🐟 祷 告
Prayer, 3 June 2023
亲爱的天父，感谢你又给了我全新一天的生活和活在你里面的平安、喜乐。你的话告诉我：“信就是所望之事的实底，是未见之事的确据。” （希伯来书 11:1）我想在信仰上变得坚强，但我一直在努力寻求你的帮助。求你原谅我逃避了你给我的机会来培养更坚定的信念。打开我的属灵眼睛，看到你在我面前设定的道路。帮助我在信仰上变得坚强，并对你的话语表现出热情，从而吸引他人归向你。天父，我只相信、信任和盼望你。我明白信心始于在困难的情况下信任你。帮助我改变对所面临挑战的看法。通过逆境，我的信心可以增长。当我看到前方的障碍时，帮助我克服恐惧。我知道你和我一起度过了这一切，和你在一起，没有什么是不可能的。当我的信心软弱时，我会转向你。最重要的是，主啊，我祈祷我的信仰之旅能为你带来荣耀。