6 月 25 日 — 7 月 1 日 🐟 默 想 经 文 分 享
Bible Verse Meditating, 25 June – 1 July, 2023
- 10 Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything.
——Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NLT)
- 12 Be glad and exceedingly joyful, for your reward in heaven is great [absolutely inexhaustible]; for in this same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
——Matthew 5:12 (AMP)
- 3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true [supreme and sovereign] God, and [in the same manner know] Jesus [as the] Christ whom You have sent.
——John 17:3 (AMP)
- 15 so that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish in the midst of a [morally] crooked and [spiritually] perverted generation, among whom you are seen as bright lights [beacons shining out clearly] in the world [of darkness],
——Philippians 2:15 (AMP)
- 14 For He Himself is our peace and our bond of unity. He who made both groups—[Jews and Gentiles]—into one body and broke down the barrier, the dividing wall [of spiritual antagonism between us],
15 by abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the hostility caused by the Law with its commandments contained in ordinances [which He satisfied]; so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thereby establishing peace.
16 And [that He] might reconcile them both [Jew and Gentile, united] in one body to God through the cross, thereby putting to death the hostility.
17 And He came and preached the good news of peace to you [Gentiles] who were far away, and peace to those [Jews] who were near.
18 For it is through Him that we both have a [direct] way of approach in one Spirit to the Father.
——Ephesians 2:14-18 (AMP)
- 3 For His divine power has bestowed on us [absolutely] everything necessary for [a dynamic spiritual] life and godliness, through true and personal knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
4 For by these He has bestowed on us His precious and magnificent promises [of inexpressible value], so that by them you may escape from the immoral freedom that is in the world because of disreputable desire, and become sharers of the divine nature.
——2 Peter 1:3-4 (AMP)
- 20 For as many as are the promises of God, in Christ they are [all answered] “Yes.” So through Him we say our “Amen” to the glory of God.
——2 Corinthians 1:20 (AMP)
7 月 1 日 🐟 祷 告
Prayer, 1 July 2023