6 月 11 日 — 6 月 17 日 🐟 默 想 经 文 分 享
Bible Verse Meditating, 11 June – 17 June, 2023
- 5-6 “Time’s coming”—God’s Decree—
“when I’ll establish a truly righteous David-Branch,
A ruler who knows how to rule justly.
He’ll make sure of justice and keep people united.
In his time Judah will be secure again
and Israel will live in safety.
This is the name they’ll give him:
——Jeremiah 23:5-6 (MSG)
- 6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces;
now he will heal us.
He has injured us;
now he will bandage our wounds.
2 In just a short time he will restore us,
so that we may live in his presence.
3 Oh, that we might know the Lord!
Let us press on to know him.
He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn
or the coming of rains in early spring.”
——Hosea 6:1-3 (NLT)
- 39 But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord;
He is their refuge and stronghold in the time of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them and rescues them;
He rescues them from the wicked and saves them,
Because they take refuge in Him.
——Psalm 37:39-40 (AMP)
- 39 then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and give to each according to his ways, whose heart (mind) You know, for You and You alone know the hearts of all the children of men,
——1 Kings 8:39 (AMP)
- 7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
The children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
8 They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house;
And You allow them to drink from the river of Your delights.
9 For with You is the fountain of life [the fountain of life-giving water];
In Your light we see light.
——Psalm 36:7-9 (AMP)
- 11 “In that day I shall raise up and restore the fallen tabernacle (booth) of David,
And wall up its breaches [in the city walls];
I will also raise up and restore its ruins
And rebuild it as it was in the days of old,
12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom (ancient enemies)
And all the nations that are called by My name,”
Says the Lord who does this.
——Amos 9:11-12 (AMP)
- 45-49 We follow this sequence in Scripture: The First Adam received life, the Last Adam is a life-giving Spirit. Physical life comes first, then spiritual—a firm base shaped from the earth, a final completion coming out of heaven. The First Man was made out of earth, and people since then are earthy; the Second Man was made out of heaven, and people now can be heavenly. In the same way that we’ve worked from our earthy origins, let’s embrace our heavenly ends.
——1 Corinthians 15:45-49 (MSG)
6 月 17 日 🐟 祷 告
Prayer, 17 June 2023