Welcome to the fifth mindful words of wisdom (wow) series. I am immensely grateful to share this distilled collection of offerings from the journey within. Wishing all-embracing love fulfills the souls with ease and effectiveness.
- “We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness.” – Lao Tzu
- “The mind is like water. When it is turbulent, it is difficult to see. When it is calm, everything becomes clearer.” – Prasad Mahes
- “When you’ve found another soul who sees into your own, take good care of each other.” -Jackson Brown
- “Wintering is a time of withdrawing from the world, maximizing scant resources, carrying out acts of brutal efficiency and vanishing from sight. But that’s where the transformation occurs. Winter is not the death of the life cycle, but it’s crucible. It’s a time for reflection and recuperation, for slow replenishment. For putting your house in order. Doing these deeply unfashionable things – slowing down, letting your spare time expand, getting enough sleep, resting, is a radical act now, but it is essential.” – Katherine May from Wintering: The Power of Rest and Retreat in Difficult Times
- “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
- “The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach. All you need is to make sure that your trips to the beach never end.” – Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
- “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” – Nelson Mandela